4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
1 tbsp - So Easy Seasonings Cajun blend
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Low calorie cooking spray
4 tbsp. extra-light mayonnaise
2 tbsp. fat free fromage frais
4 x 60g wholemeal rolls, halved
1 tomato, thinly sliced
red onion, thinly sliced
Small handful of baby leaf spinach
For the Cajun ketchup:
150 g passata
6 tbsp. tomato purée
A pinch of sweetener
1 tsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp- So Easy Seasonings Cajun blend
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Add all the Cajun ketchup ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook gently for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, put the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and flatten slightly with a mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle the So Easy Seasonings Cajun blend over the chicken to coat well and lightly spray with low calorie cooking spray. Place a griddle pan over a high heat. When it’s hot, add the chicken and griddle for five minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and fromage frais and spread over the roll bases. Fill the rolls with tomato, red onion and spinach, then slice the chicken thickly and arrange on top.
- Spoon over the Cajun ketchup, press the roll lid on top, we recommend you serve with So Easy Seasonings Chips or Wedges and plenty of salad.