Skip to content
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 1/2 large onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 heaped Tsp - So Easy Seasonings Mexican Chilli blend
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 x 400g mixed beans or pulses in water
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef stock cube
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a deep non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the mince and fry for 8-10 minutes or until browned, stirring often. Drain off any fat in the pan, transfer the beef to a bowl and keep warm.
- Spray the pan with a little more low calorie cooking spray, add the onions and fry for 5 minutes, adding a little water if they start to stick.
- Add 300ml of water and all the remaining ingredients and Mexican Chilli blend, dont add the coriander or seasoning. Stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Return the mince to the pan and gently boil for 20 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the coriander and season to taste.
- Serve with your favourite veg, rice and a swirl of fat free natural yogurt if you want to cool things down.