- 2 x boneless skinless chicken breast or Pork, fat removed, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- So Easy Seasonings Greek blend
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled or 2 tsp of lazy garlic
- 1 tsp each of salt (if preferred leave out)
- 1/2 Cup of Fat free natural yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
Step 1 - Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 to 45 minutes or so (or use metal skewers)
Step 2 - Prepare the marinade. Using a bowl or small food processor, add the crushed garlic cloves, 2 tbsp of our Greek blend, natural yogurt and lemon juice. Mix or Pulse until well combined.
Step 3 - Place chicken / pork in a large bowl and top with marinade. Toss to combine, making sure chicken is well-coated with marinade. Cover tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Step 4 - When ready, thread marinated chicken / pork pieces through the prepared skewers.
Step 5 – Spray griddle with frylight and place over a medium to high heat. t.
Step 6 - Place the skewers on the griddle until well browned, turn the skewers evenly to cook on all sides, about 5 minutes total. While grilling, brush lightly with the marinade (then discard any left marinade).
Best served with a Greek salad, Tzatziki Sauce, Feta Cheese and Pitta Breads