Skip to content
- 4 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp - So Easy Seasonings Jerk blend
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Finely chopped fresh coriander and red chilli
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Cut each chicken breast into six pieces and place into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the chopped coriander and red chilli) and toss to mix well. Cover and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight if time permits.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and place on a grill rack in a single layer. Cook under a preheated medium grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Push a skewer into each piece, sprinkle with the chopped coriander and red chilli and serve with lime wedges.