- 650 grams Chicken thigh fillets All skin and visible fat removed
- 2 Tbsp - So Easy Seasonings Piri Piri blend
- 1 tsp Granulated Sweetener
- 2 tsp Tomato Puree
- 2 Peppers
- 2 small Red Onions
- 1 Lemon
- Low cal cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Remove any fat or skin from the chicken and place in a baking dish.
- Chop the onions and peppers into large chunks and place in the baking dish. Spray with low cal cooking spray.
- Sprinkle over 2 Tbsp of Piri Piri blend and tomato puree all over the chicken and vegetables, and add the juice of the lemon. Mix to combine fully.
Place in the oven and cook for 40 minutes until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
You may need to add a couple of tablespoons of water to the dish to make some extra sauce – it really depends on how much liquid comes out of the vegetables and chicken during the cooking process.
- Serve with rice and a wedge of lemon!