Skip to content
- 1 large aubergine, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp - So Easy Seasonings Mediterranean Blend
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the aubergine, courgettes, tomatoes, onion and garlic into a non-stick roasting tin (you might need to use two tins).
- Sprinkle with the Mediterranean seasoning and then spray with low calorie cooking oil and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Season to taste, scatter over the parsley and serve hot, with lemon wedges to squeeze over.