Skip to content
- 700g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- So Easy Seasonings 'The Inferno' Blend
- A small handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 x Burger Buns of your choice
For the relish:
- 200g roasted red peppers in brine, from a jar, drained and finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp small capers, rinsed
- A small handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp of 'The Inferno' blend
- Put all the relish ingredients in a bowl, season and mix well. Cover and leave to stand while you make the burgers.
- Put the mince, onion, garlic, chilli, 1 Tbsp 'The Inferno' blend in a large bowl. Season and mix well. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat your Griddle or barbecue to hot. Using wet hands, shape the beef mixture into 4 large burgers. Spray both sides of the burgers with low-calorie cooking spray, then cook for 3-4 minutes each side, or until well browned and cooked to your liking.
- Grill or Barbecue the rolls until warm and top with your burger.
- Serve with a mixed salad and build your Tasty 'Hot' Burgers