- 1kg sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 large red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks, plus ½ red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 25g root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ tsp hot chilli powder
- 2 heaped tbsp - So Easy Seasonings Medium Curry blend
- 3 heaped tbsp tomato puree
- 160g baby leaf spinach
- 100g fat free natural yogurt
- Small handful of chopped, fresh coriander
- 1 tsp sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan°200/Gas 7.
- Put the sweet potatoes and pepper chunks in a large non-stick roasting tin, spray with low calorie cooking spray, season to taste and toss together. Roast for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway, until the sweet potatoes are cooked but holding their shape and roasted at the edges. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and fry the onion and finely chopped pepper for 10 minutes, adding a little water if they start to stick.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger and Curry blend and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season to taste and add the tomato puree and 700ml of boiling water, then bring to the boil over a high heat. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes, adding the spinach 2 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt, fresh coriander and sweetener. Add the roasted vegetables and gently mix together. Check the seasoning before serving with your favourite rice.
Tip :- Try serving this with So Easy Seasonings Pilau Rice