- So Easy Seasonings Thai Stir Fry Blend
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 30g Root ginger (Or 2 Tbsp of lazy ginger)
- 2 Red chillies (or 1 Tsp of lazy chilli)
- Grated zest of 2 limes
- 2 Medium onions
- 300ml Boiling chicken stock
- 650g Diced skinless chicken breast
- 225g Can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 Red pepper
- 15g Fresh coriander (Or 1/2 Tsp of ground coriander)
- 100g Fat free natural Greek yogurt (or Coconut Milk)
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
Step 1 - First to make the paste: Roughly chop the onions,. Peel and roughly chop garlic and deseed and chop chillies. Grate limes. Add all of the paste ingredients to a food processor along with 1 tsp of our Thai Stir Fry blend, give them a quick blitz then Set aside.
Step 2 - Roughly chop your onions, chop red pepper and add them to a pan sprayed with Frylight. Cook on a medium heat for a few minutes until the onions begin to caramelize.
Step 3 - Add the curry paste that you created earlier and cook for 2 minutes. Add 300ml of boiling chicken stock and bring to the boil.
Step 4 - Stir in chicken, bamboo shoots and add 1 tsp of our Thai Stir Fry blend, reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes ensuring the chicken is cooked through. Stir occasionally.
Step 5 - Reduce heat further and allow to cool slightly before adding the yogurt (this helps prevent curdling), add the soy sauce and Coriander. Add back onto heat and Simmer for 3 minutes and serve.
Serve over rice or with lots of delicious speed vegetables.