- 2 Tablespoons of So Easy Seasonings Vindaloo Masala blend
- 600 Grams Chicken breast or Thighs, all visible fat removed & cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1″ cube fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 400grams of tinned chopped tomatoes, blitzed with a hand blender / food processor
- 300ml water
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Low calorie cooking spray
Spray a large non stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over medium heat, add onions and fry for 3-4 mins.
Pop the chicken, garlic and ginger in with the onions and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add 1 TbSp of the Vindaloo Blend and the white wine vinegar, and cook for 3 mins, mixing well.
Add the tinned chopped tomatoes and the water, turn the heat up and bring to the boil.
Once at the boil, Add 1 TbSp of the Vindaloo blend, stir well, turn heat down to low/medium and simmer for 25-30 mins until sauce has thickened.
Serve with So Easy Seasonings Pilau Rice Blend